Xperience, our purpose-built suite of software and hardware control products, allows design and UX teams to rapidly prototype complex vehicle lighting, sound, media, and HMI interactions using an intuitive code-free drag-and-drop interface.
Xperience enables test environments, prototypes, and show-vehicles to be activated and finessed without the expense and timelines typically associated with custom software and electromechanical development.
Design teams, particularly those working on next-generation driver and rider experience in the field of autonomous vehicles, have used the Xperience suite to accelerate their design and user-testing processes, answer important usability questions months before production prototypes were in hand, align product vision across departments, and save money by identifying key issues and solutions earlier in the project life-cycle.
Key Xperience Automotive Features
- Single intuitive platform for designers to build integrated, interactive experiences while seeing their work in real-time in the vehicle environment
- Combines node-based logic, timeline editors, and photoshop-style design tools for creative flexibility and an easy learning curve
- Seamless control of speakers, infotainment and other HMI displays, lighting, and electromechanical components such as doors and seats
- Versatile family of modular integrated hardware controllers, input, and output interfaces for any component imaginable
- Easily customizable control of the whole system from a wireless touchscreen tablet for focus groups and presentations
- Integrates with production component I/O such as Bluetooth transceivers and seat-occupancy-classifiers via CANBus and other common protocols
- Human-machine-interface (HMI) prototyping and integration tools
- Rugged hardware options allow design and testing to be continued in real world conditions via in-vehicle integrations
- Customizable reporting and export tools to help communicate and document designs for diverse stakeholders
- Interaction logging and analytics solutions for data-driven user testing